Tina has been part of our team since March of 2006 and has been in the dental profession since 1997. She is married to Randy and has two girls, Lucie and Mia. Her two dogs’ names are Cosmo and Jazz. Tina is an avid fan of nature and wildlife and is passionate about health and nutrition. In her free time, she enjoys traveling, camping, cooking, quilting and reading.
Having Personal Questions? You can talk to a doctorContact Us
Why we are the best doctors around
Corpuz Family Dentistry nurtures a comforting dental experience while promoting optimal oral health. Our guests and our team will be treated with respect, dignity, and compassion. We pledge quality dentistry with a gentle touch! To accomplish our mission we will provide a highly trained, ethical and professional staff; state-of-the-art equipment and technology; and a genuine concern for our patients’ time.
Our office is paperless, green and proud! Tour our geothermal building and admire our 100% refurbished, upcycled interior decor. We have a soft water system and only use reverse osmosis water.
- Our patients will be highly satisfied with their personalized care
- Our patients continue as part of our practice family
- Our patients will enjoy oral health and beautiful smiles for a lifetime
- Our patients will feel a desire to refer their friends and family
- Our patients will uphold their scheduling and financial commitments